HR Manager, €60,000 to €70,000, Dublin 15
- Sector: Human Resources
- Salary: €60,000 to €70,000
What is the purpose of the role?
Responsible for providing a professional Human Resources function for the site, ensuring all Human Resource policies are implemented effectively and that employees are developed to their full potential through the development of effective communication processes between employees and their Managers.
- Contributing to the people agenda strategy as directed by the HR Leadership Team, delivering against the sites people plan.
- Setting local HR objectives and goals which are aligned to sites operational priorities and objectives.
- Ownership for the sites payroll and implementation of a new TA and weekly payroll.
- Development of effective and focussed people resources plans through close liaison with the resource planning manager that ensure the correct ratio of full time V agency colleagues is maintained.
- Delivery of the current TTP journey.
- Utilisation of Group interventions and processes which identify future talent and embrace team philosophy.
- Evaluate locally delivered training interventions which meet priority learning needs at team and individual level and result in improved business performance.
- To deploy and administer policies and practices that foster effective working relationships at individual and collective level.
- Providing effective leadership for the 2 HR assistants.
- Delivering the sites engagement goals – administering colleague survey’s, celebrations and recognition.
- Delivering MAP learning to first line managers.
- Rolling our the operational competency framework – talent management at all levels and building a strong succession plan for site.
- Dealing with ER issues as and when they arrive.
- Onboarding of new starters at all levels.
- Working with the Central recruitment team to ensure the site attracts and retains talent which is fit for future.
- Reporting on key people stats in weekly/ monthly JMR’s.
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Working to tight deadlines
- Sound knowledge of TUPE
- Implementation of HR Policies ad procedures.
- Ideally qualified to MCIPD
- Will ideally have a logistics background and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
Apply For This Role
We are industry leaders in promoting the power of people to drive organisation and personal growth since 2005.
Our team of specialists inspire through thought leadership, true innovation and continuous improvement. (it’s in the name…)