We at Kaizen have an exciting role for Quality Manager to join a global leader in providing innovative, next generation data centre solutions.
- Working with the senior management team to develop and maintain quality strategies, KPI’s and policies for the business.
- Maintaining the Quality Management Systems – working with the Management Systems and Compliance Specialist.
- Supporting New Product introduction from a quality perspective, working closely with both Engineering and Design Teams.
- Undertaking both internal audits and external supplier audits.
- Leadership of Supplier Quality Assurance activities in conjunction with purchasing.
- Playing a lead role during product development.
- Utilise your knowledge of the latest regulatory standards for product testing.
- Drive and embed robust preventative corrective actions in response to any product returns.
- Take lead in En10-90, ISO & 45001 audits and conduct routine internal audits on this standard.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Structured, self-motivated and passionate about quality.
- Time served in an Engineering discipline.
- Result oriented individual who is comfortable dealing with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with internal and external authorities.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certified.