Warehouse Operative with Forklift Licence, Dublin 10, €30,000 – €35,000
- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Despatch goods accurately, as per customer requirements, and in a timely manner.
- To accurately complete all paperwork associated with the warehouse.
- To load and unload vehicles using appropriate forklift truck/ Combi truck or manual handling equipment as required.
- To unload, inspect and correctly store delivered stock, ensuring accuracy of paperwork.
- Utilising the correct manual handling equipment.
- Packaging product coming from the manufacturing lines.
- Store finished goods and WIP in accordance with warehouse procedures.
- To ensure all quality checks are carried out as agreed.
- To maintain housekeeping and safety standards in the warehouse.
- To fully participate in training and personnel development as required.
- To propose, and implement where possible, improvements within the warehouse environment to include H&S, quality or productivity.
- Take an active part in preventing accidents, ensuring all accidents and near miss incidents are reported in a timely manner
- Adhere to Quality Manual, Policies and Associated Procedures.
- You maybe expected to do any work that is required, which is commensurate with your capabilities and experience, and you may be required to undertake other tasks, which are reasonably asked of you.
- Previous experience in ‘picking and packaging’ is preferred
- Previous professional experience with ERP systems (SAP would be advantageous).
- Good organisational and time management skills with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in an autonomous manner
- Has a valid FLT license
Apply For This Role
We are industry leaders in promoting the power of people to drive organisation and personal growth since 2005.
Our team of specialists inspire through thought leadership, true innovation and continuous improvement. (it’s in the name…)